* Fill in the IP raspberry and server port.
* To control the connection is ok go to the remote if the PORC icon is pink it works if it's grey it doesn't work :/ (you can press the icon to update the status)
* Try the long press on the different list (files and queues) to display other actions.
* Try long press on the shutdown button for reboot.
* The "cancel" option in shutdown popup mean "cancel a previously programmed shutdown"
* Saved playlist are stored here : /home/pi/PLAYLIST
* Toggle the phone to refresh/update view (rarely required but can help)
* It can read ".sh" and ".tv" file if it contains "omxplayer".
For example :
xterm -bg black -fg black -fullscreen -e omxplayer -o hdmi "rtsp://192.168.0.45/fbxdvb/stream?tsid=1&nid=8442&sid=257&frontend=1"
[...] (Some other stuff)
(only) the entire line that contains "omxplayer" will be execute.
You can use it to store your favourite TV chanel.
You can use the playstore "contact developers" but prefer raspberry forum :